Bake. Build. Blog. is yet another blog (<—- click here, dear sisters of mine) which shows my love and interest for:
- building/designing and
- blabbing – I mean blogging, about my experiences along the way
I’ve started this “online diary” or “what-eva-ya-wanna-call-it” as a way to keep up with my ever growing number of recipes my family and I enjoy; the things I make or build — this blog’s structure for example, is the same layout as the original but I’ve “redecorated” it as I see fit.
Snippets of me:
- Stay-At-Home-Mom (hope not for long) to 3 wonderful kids: Stasj, Alexandra, Joshua
- Same wife to husband of
26 2728 years (Hi, Sweetie!)
- The 5th of 7 girls (Nice try, Pops!)
- Past experience: Hybrid Designer: 75% Sr. Graphic Designer, 25% Web-designer wanna-be
- Too wordy at times (hence, this bulleted list — and it’s still long!)
- “AR” (a**l retentive per dear husband of mine)
- ♥♥♥ chocolate
- 2010 Wilton Method Course participant (Hi, Carla!)
- Building things with power tools (that’s right, I own a miter saw)
- Volunteer at my kids school whenever possible (website administrator, 8th grade class T-shirt design or designing PTSO flyers)
- Online participant on webinars (print and/or web design related)
- Helping family/friends with Mac hardware-related problems (You know who you are)
- Baking, cooking, designing and building, of course!
Visit often for new creations and hope you enjoy the stuff ’round here!